Musical Instrument Repairs Undertaken in West
Taking good care of your musical instrument will ensure that it continues to evoke feelings of happiness whenever you pick it up. Alderson Woodwind is your nearest musical instrument repair specialist, offering services throughout West Yorkshire. Visiting us regularly will mean you can continue to express yourself through the medium of music for as long as you wish.
If you live anywhere in West Yorkshire, your musical instrument can be placed in experienced hands and I will carry out all aspects of any repair which is required to reinstate their original condition. All kinds of brass or woodwind instruments can be brought to me, including saxophones, clarinets and flutes.
I can provide an initial check down/set up service for woodwind instruments which incorporates:
- Examining for leaks
- Fixing joints to flutes
- Replacing pads as per price list
- Replacing springs or tenon corks
- Reseating and regulating pads
If your woodwind musical instrument is in need of a particular repair, I am can undertake all of the following:
- Examining and replacing pads if necessary
- Corrosion removal from valve casings and ports
- Examining tone holes for level (levelling is available for an additional cost)
- Inspecting tone holes and rough spots on saxophones
- Mechanical or chemical descaling
- Re-corking tenon fittings
- Stripping, cleaning and polishing keywork
- The regulation of mechanisms
- The replacement of damaged parts – cost charged per pad
- The replacement of missing springs, key corks and tenon corks
Brass musical instrument repairs are also available for very reasonable rates and incorporate:
- Dent removal
- Full interior cleansing
- General servicing & cleaning
- Stuck slide removal
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Valve refitting
My services are always carried out to the highest of standards due to my meticulous attention to detail, over 30 years of experience in my trade and my affinity with all varieties of musical instruments. You can depend on me to restore your instrument and bring it back it back to its best.
If you live in West Yorkshire and require a repair, please do not hesitate to give me a ring – I am contactable 7 days a week.