Musical Instrument Maintenance and Repair in South Yorkshire
Allow Alderson Woodwind the pleasure of maintaining and restoring your musical instrument. The benefits to you are priceless as my service ensures that your musical instrument will stand the test of time, giving you both a long and happy future together. I am a repair specialist offering my expertise to clients in South Yorkshire.
If you are based anywhere in South Yorkshire, I am your nearest repair specialist who is fully capable of carrying out any necessary repair to your musical instrument and restoring it back to its original condition. I will gladly work with all manner of musical instrument, from clarinets, flutes and saxophones to brass instruments.
If you would like me to perform a check down/set up service, all you need to do is ask. It will include:
- Searching for any leaks
- Fitting joints on flutes
- Replacing pads in accordance with my price list
- Exchanging old springs or tenon corks for new ones
- Regulating and reseating pads
Should your musical instrument necessitate a specific repair, I can carry out any of the following:
- Checking and replacing pads
- Removing corrosion from valve casings and ports
- Inspecting tone holes for level (levelling is offered for a supplementary cost)
- Scrutinising tone holes and rough spots on saxophones
- Chemical or mechanical descaling
- Tenon fittings recorked
- Keywork stripping, cleaning and polishing
- Mechanism regulation
- Damaged part replacement – cost charged per pad
- Missing springs, key corks and tenon corks replaced
Repairs of brass musical instruments are also offered for very realistic rates and include:
- Full cleansing of the interior
- General cleaning and servicing
- Removal of any dents
- Removal of stuck slides
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Valve refitting
I draw my inspiration from 30 years of experience in the trade which enables me to undertake all manner of repairs at a very high standard. My love for all musical instruments will give you peace of mind that your beloved musical instrument will be repaired by a skilled specialist.
If you are based in South Yorkshire and would like to discuss a repair, please do not hesitate to give me a bell – I am contactable 7 days a week.